In addition to classic PR, the agency also offers leadership and brand development as an added service. Roland Hoffmann’s coaching is based on the foundations of first-class training, including with the leading Coaches Training Institute (CTI). As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC™), Roland Hoffmann is listed with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) – the gold standard in the global professional coaching business.
For more than 25 years he has been providing companies with PR and marketing support and has also successfully extended his remit to include brand and personal coaching. His clients value his emotional intelligence and distinctive ability to understand what is required in the present moment.
Don't promise what you can't deliver ...
“The coaching Roland provides is based on solid life and career experience, as well as a good portion of intuition, wisdom and effectiveness. It helped me find my own profound answers and gave me the courage to change the cornerstones of my life in a way that had seemed impossible before. And the joy that comes from that is priceless!"
Juliana, Countess of Gatterburg
former Showroom & Store Manager at FARROW & BALL / currently working in Brand Development at CAPAROL ICONS
“Roland Hoffmann’s coaching is defined by a high level of empathy, transformative questions and meaningful integration into everyday life. All in all: individually tailored, effective and sustainable!”
Dr Dorothee Achenbach
Author & art historian
“Roland's effective method helped me strengthen my core skills, improve my self-care and make powerful choices for my career. This multi-layered approach made me grow into a remarkable leader. He facilitated me during a major career and life transition.”
Robert L. Westmore
former General Coordinator of AYUDH Europe in Italy / currently working in Customer Care at BERTELSMANN / ARVATO in Germany
- Head of own agency for public relations, marketing and brand coaching in Düsseldorf
- Certification as an ICF-accredited coach CPCC™* (2021)
- Oxford Leadership SLM Program, UK (May 2021)
- Member of ICF, International Coaching Federation** (since May 2021)
- ORSC Fundamentals Course / Schouten Global Amsterdam (2020)
- CTI Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals & Intermediate Courses in Amsterdam, Zurich & Geneva (2019/2020)
- CTI Leadership Program / Co-Active Training Institute, San Rafael/CA, USA (2019/2020)
- Systemic business coach training at Kröber Stuttgart / Steinbeis University Berlin (2014/2015)
- Regular training (in personal development) with New York Times bestselling author Dr Anne Wilson Schaef, Boulder/MT, USA (1997 – 2014)
*The CPCC™ designation is the global “gold standard” in coaching certification and recognised and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
**Membershipbadge International Coaching Federation
1987 - 2006
- Senior PR Consultant / Messe Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf (1999 – 2006)
- PR Consultant / MHC PR & Werbung, Meerbusch (1997 – 1999)
- Sales & Distribution for Issey Miyake in Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Scandinavia (1996 – 1997)
- Assistant to the Managing Director, Anena Shoes & Chanel Boutique, Düsseldorf (1989 – 1996)
- Apprenticeship in industrial garment production for Cerruti 1881, Saarbrücken (1987 – 1989)
1991 - 1996
- Graduate Engineer Degree in Clothing Technology with a focus on the sociology of fashion, fashion photography and occupational psychology at the University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein, Mönchengladbach.