In addition to classic PR, the agency also offers brand and personal coaching as an added service. Roland Hoffmann’s coaching is based on the foundations of first-class training, including with the leading Coaches Training Institute (CTI). As a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC™), Roland Hoffmann is listed with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) – the gold standard in the global professional coaching business.
For more than 25 years he has been providing companies with PR and marketing support and has also successfully extended his remit to include brand and personal coaching. His clients value his emotional intelligence and distinctive ability to understand what is required in the present moment.
Don't promise what you can't deliver ...
- Head of own agency for public relations, marketing and brand coaching in Düsseldorf
- Certification as an ICF-accredited coach CPCC™* (2021)
- ORSC Fundamentals Course / Schouten Global Amsterdam (2020)
- CTI Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals & Intermediate Courses in Amsterdam, Zurich & Geneva (2019/2020)
- CTI Leadership Program / Co-Active Training Institute, San Rafael/CA, USA (2019/2020)
- Systemic business coach training at Kröber Stuttgart / Steinbeis University Berlin (2014/2015)
- Regular training (in personal development) with New York Times bestselling author Dr Anne Wilson Schaef, Boulder/MT, USA (1997 – 2014)
*The CPCC™ designation is the global “gold standard” in coaching certification and recognised and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
1986 - 2006
- Senior PR Consultant / Messe Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf (1999 – 2007)
- PR Consultant / MHC PR & Werbung, Meerbusch (1997 – 1999)
- Sales & Distribution for Issey Miyake in Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Scandinavia (1996 – 1997)
- Assistant to the Managing Director, Anena Shoes & Chanel Boutique, Düsseldorf (1989 – 1996)
- Apprenticeship in industrial garment production for Cerruti 1881, Saarbrücken (1987 – 1989)
1991 - 1996
- Graduate Engineer Degree in Clothing Technology with a focus on the sociology of fashion, fashion photography and occupational psychology at the University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein, Mönchengladbach.