As a coach Roland helps his clients to focus on their essence for being most effective in what they do and aim for. He supports his clients to connect with their own unique values and authentic self in order to act and communicate with great clarity and constructive efficiency. His clients go away empowered and aligned with who they are and in process to become. They are focused on their internal and external strategy as powerful communicators and motivators for their environment. Roland is an expert in facilitating leaders through change, transformation and taking new directions.
Don't promise what you can't deliver ...
“The coaching Roland provides is based on solid life and career experience, as well as a good portion of intuition, wisdom and
effectiveness. It helped me find my own profound answers and gave me the courage to change the cornerstones of my life in a
way that had seemed impossible before. And the joy that comes from that is priceless!"
Juliana, Countess of Gatterburg
former Showroom & Store Manager at FARROW & BALL / currently working in Brand Development at CAPAROL ICONS
“Roland Hoffmann’s coaching is defined by a high level of empathy, transformative questions and meaningful integration
into everyday life. All in all: individually tailored, effective and sustainable!”
Dr Dorothee Achenbach
Author & art historian
“Roland's effective method helped me strengthen my core skills, improve my self-care and make powerful choices
for my career. This multi-layered approach made me grow into a remarkable leader. He facilitated me during a
major career and life transition.”
Robert L. Westmore
former General Coordinator of AYUDH Europe in Italy / currently working in Customer Care at BERTELSMANN / ARVATO in Germany
Roland works as a Certified Business & Leadership Coach within the world of renowned premium products since 2015. Coaching is an independent part of his general services as an established expert for 360° communication. Roland manages his own communication agency for more than 15 years. His clients are internationally established and provide excellent reputation. His long-term references range from Forbes listed family business, premium manufacturer and purveyor of Royal Household to premium retail as well as international fair business. Beside Germany and Switzerland his geographical action radius includes Brazil, Canada, France, the Netherlands, UK and the US. Prior to becoming a coach Roland worked as a PR & Marketing Director. He is used to a very challenging fast paced change environment and to work with highly pressured leaders.
Roland is a Systemic Business Coach, Certified Co-Active Coach, Associate Certified Coach at ICF and a System & Relationship Coach (ORSC-trained). Roland graduated from the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences. For more than 15 years he was part of the international training network of Dr Anne Wilson-Schaef, who gained acclaim with her New York Times bestsellers on subjects including work addiction. Roland has continually invested in his own development and taken part in international seminars for mental and emotional fitness, as well as an integrated approach to health. Currently is certifying as a Mental Fitness Coach with Positive Intelligence.
- Own agency for 360° communication and coaching & mentoring in Düsseldorf
- System & Relationship Coach (ORSC-trained) (2022)
- Certification as ICF Accredited Coach ACC (2021)
- Certification as professional Co-Active Coach CPCC™ (2021)
- Oxford Leadership SLM Program, UK (May 2021)
- Member of ICF, International Coaching Federation (since May 2021)
- ORSC Fundamentals Course / Schouten Global Amsterdam (2020)
- CTI Co-Active Coaching Fundamentals & Intermediate Courses in Amsterdam, Zurich & Geneva (2019/2020)
- CTI Leadership Program / Co-Active Training Institute, San Rafael/CA, USA (2019/2020)
- Systemic business coach training at Kröber Stuttgart / Steinbeis University Berlin (2014/2015)
- Regular training (in personal development) with New York Times bestselling author Dr Anne Wilson Schaef, Boulder/MT, USA (1997 – 2014)
1987 - 2006
- Senior PR Consultant / Messe Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf (1999 – 2006)
- PR Consultant / MHC PR & Werbung, Meerbusch (1997 – 1999)
- Sales & Distribution for Issey Miyake in Germany, Switzerland, Austria & Scandinavia (1996 – 1997)
- Assistant to the Managing Director, Anena Shoes & Chanel Boutique, Düsseldorf (1989 – 1996)
- Apprenticeship in industrial garment production for Cerruti 1881, Saarbrücken (1987 – 1989)
1991 - 1996
- Graduate Engineer Degree in Clothing Technology with a focus on the sociology of fashion, fashion photography and occupational psychology at the University of Applied Sciences Niederrhein, Mönchengladbach.